- Leadership roles in large infrastructure projects, Property and AM/FM Groups
- Successful consulting track record in front end infrastructure development.
- Experience with various procurement and contract methods – PPP, Competitive Alliances, Outcome Based Contracts and Traditional Contracts.
- Combining his experience in infrastructure with his passion for social outcomes, he has created a tool to monetize social outcomes to enhance decision making and evaluation of projects.
BE Hons | PGrad Dip Business
- Advisor to Government / Local Government and private sector clients on strategic or delivery issues associated with development of Land Transport Infrastructure
- National leadership roles with Transfund NZ
- Successful delivery of key Auckland Arterial Road
- Experienced facilitator who leads strategic planning , partnering , project delivery and risk management workshops
- New Zealand’s leader in Transport Economics
- Highly experienced public sector economist
- Strong track record in transport economics, urban economics, cost benefit analysis, valuation of non-market goods, economic sectoral analyses, development and evaluation of strategy, policy and planning proposals.
Dr Ian Greenwood
BE(Civil), PhD(Eng), FIPENZ(Civil), CPEng(NZ)
- Over twenty years’ experience in the application of infrastructure asset management.
- Over 30 published papers and technical articles, including industry manuals on asset management, he also lectures and runs industry training courses.
- Has reviewed and led improvements in asset management practices across a multitude of public sector infrastructure types.
- Has been a client advisor on PPP projects in both Canada and New Zealand, and led the authoring of the World Bank Guidelines on the implementation of Performance Based Maintenance Contracting for the transport sector.
LLB AND BA (POLITICAL SCIENCE)
- A projects and procurement specialist with a background in commercial law.
- Extensive experience working with public, private and third sector providers in New Zealand and Great Britain.
- Worked across multiple sectors including health, education, custodial services and local government.
- Experienced in using innovative contracting and delivery models, leading teams, stakeholder engagement, managing budgets, contractual and commercial negotiation, risk analysis and management, contract management, project management and supporting change programmes.
BSC (HONS) CHEMISTRY
CA: QUALIFIED CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT
- Proven track record in the development of major business cases (including project management and delivery), budgetary processes and policy development, and implementation gained in a variety of public sector roles.
- Experienced in strategic analysis and planning, budgetary advice and planning and procurement advice in respect of acquisitions, privatisations and Public Private Partnerships (PPP).
BSc Hons Economics/Econometrics, Ops Research and Maths and Stats,
- High level experience in banking and local/central government
- Adept at quickly identifying the salient issues and applying a critical mindset to determine the best means to achieving a solution
- Skilled at navigating complex policy and operational initiatives
- Former CE Crown Health Financing Agency
- 35 years local and international leadership roles in Banking, Health and consulting
- 10 years experience in governance
- Experienced in funding of complex Capital Programmes
Rupert hangs out in our office quite a lot. That is unless he’s out trying to score at the base of the local pohutukawa. Yes, Rupert is proper gay. He even demands his Tux is served in a bright pink bowl. We love Rupert.